Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Every End Is A New Beginning

Semester 1's heading into week 4 and STILL no activity.

No new members - Mark Koh is hoarding all his images and video clips, although I need partly accept blame for that because I haven't gotten around to adding his ass to the new board.

Wait - WHAT new board? We haven't even found fucking replacements, man!

It's either we incorporate fresh blood, or we redo the package (I think Chow has some idea coming along), or we go anonymous and start fucking destroying random people around arts.

I quite like the last idea, but that's just me.

Hai. That stupid Phua CB, go arts camp beo girls then never find fresh blood! No hope already lah, like that - arts camp OGL also never find new shit-stirrers...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for the last idea as well...imagine the lives we could wreck, the relationships we could destroy, the shit we could stir...

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home