Saturday, August 22, 2009

Exploiting Unemployment: Part I

My dear Reader! Why, hello there! My, hasn't it been a looooong time!

In a painfully obvious fashion, its been quite awhile since anything was posted on this journal. Is anyone even reading this? Do tell - it'd be good to hear from someone (... anyone?), seeing as to how I've still plenty to post...

Wait. What's that, you say? Plenty to... That's right, ladies and gentlemen. You're absolutely right. Just when you all but closed the coffin door on Central 6, here cometh thy proclamation - I've still plenty to post. The thing is, Central 6 incurred a significant backlog of gossip whilst the four of us (plus the numerous honorary members-cum-smokers who used to plague Central Library and the Old Canteen) went about raising hell. What happened to all that trash - the stories, the videos, the memories? Lost, that's what; lost whilst we were busy saving trashy tales as leverage for a rainy day; lost whilst we schemed and plotted to mass-produce items of universal gossip, to be disseminated amongst ourselves for lifelong storage and reminiscence; lost, as with all good things in life that are ever transient.

But fear not, for Cheok's IBM HDD (that nears extinction even as I write this, buzzing like a turbine on crack) does not lie. All these years I've stored the data files for the first and second Wong Bastard (supposedly) Annual Chalets, waiting for the opportunity and budget to manufacture copies for all who attended. Unsurprisingly, the masters of procrastination who encompassed Central 6's membership never did commit to the task, and so for the past 4 years I've had a derelict folder on D: drive that's collecting cobwebs.

Till now. Naturally, I'm assuming that since none of the original members (save, perhaps, Chow and Nerfy on the occasional whim) visit this blog, I've implicit clearance to air stuff that probably would have met with considerable resistance 3-4 years back. And, you know lah, fuckit man - also good to put things up somewhere, rather than have my goddamn HDD crash on me and that's-it gone-case gee-gee.

So, without further ado, and for my own benefit if no-one reads this stuff anymore - leaked material from the past. I'll put it up over time, piecemeal; maybe, given the period of post-graduation unemployment that I'm now in, I'll be motivated to reassemble C6 for some fresh dirt production... You never know, baby!


Photobucket
School project that Chalk did. Naturally, he was handpicked for the job; equally naturally, he never wanted this published online. hur.


Photobucket
Dr. Don's dabble at Pageant fame. Obviously picked up some pointers from Mr. Ang Mo Kio on stage poses. My good (maybe not so good after he sees this) friend of eleven-or-so years, hopes eventually to be a pediatrician. Print this out for free checkups - for life! Please don't let him discover I put this up.


Photobucket
Bedroom scene from the 1st Wong Bastard's Chalet - and also the crime scene for one of Nerfy's most blemished scandals. See Chalk? Mr Ang Mo Kio is behind him. Behind Nerf? See the rise of the the chest? That's no male specimen, my friends... Legs on legs, hot rubbing action, hands down the pants, ho ho ho Mister Phua!

This was, incidentally, not an anyhow-shit-stir story. This one, true one ah. You see his pants, bulge suspiciously at a certain area? You see her grinning teeth reflected off the camera flash? Ho ho ho.


Photobucket

Phua, SECOND Wong Bastard's Chalet. I don't think I need to say much more about this one... He obviously got her drunk with that bottle of Bombay Sapphire. Ho ho ho x 2


PhotobucketAgain, it makes you wonder - all that BS we incorporated into this blog... Just how much of it was true?

Well, that's all for now! God damnit, I thought there were more... spicy... files, somewhere. Wasn't there one of Chalk frenching someone else's girlfri... Mmmmmm. Lemme go look around. Till next time, dear Reader!

P.S.: Incidentally, if you look carefully, the girl in the last photo - the one with the blue shirt - appears in the 2nd last photograph as well. That's right, in the bed adjacent to Kenneth's. Guess who's groin she's got her hands on? A-ha... Ho ho ho.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Chow said...

Omg omg omg!!!!! Who is that girl? Why I cannot remember anything? WTF I got one classic post coming up :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Cheok said...

Huh you don't remember who's Samanth... Oops. I mean, Sementha, ah?

Hur hur.

5:41 PM  
Blogger e_unraveller said...

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS PLS

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home