Monday, January 09, 2006

We're Open, Motherfuckers!

It's almost an hour after 12, so technically i'm opening accounts abit late. But nevertheless, I now declare Kill Is Love officially open as of today, the first day of Semester 2!

Everyone can begin the mud-slinging festivities as of now... But firstly, a short opener as to why we've titled this blog Kill Is Love:

I vividly recall the day Sem 1 exams ended for 2 significant reasons: firstly, because English Langage 1101E sucks to the core and after finishing the paper I confirm+chop knew I was gonna get shit grades for it; and secondly, because I had a rather interesting MSN conversation with dear cousin Chalk. This particular conversation revolved a certain Lora (not her real *cough* name), and her being spotted with Chalk in Phuture the evening before.

Now, Chalk's response to heavy artillery shelling was to play the family relations card, which went something like this:

Chalk: eh

Chalk: dun like that la

Chalk: we cousins dont stir each other la

Cheok: ... lol ok

So that's fine and dandy, and I dropped the issue in favour of bothering about random Warcraft 3 custom maps with Chow, who was sitting beside me. That was, until Chow received a couple of rather interesting MSN messages from Chalk.

Chalk: ay

Chalk: dun stir me ah

Chow: stir what? (feigns ignorance when he's actually sitting right beside me and we've been talking shit for the past hour)

Chalk: oh nothing

Chalk: ay lets stir some shit about my cousin

Chalk: lets kill lionel

At this incredibly opportune moment, I pop my head over to see what's on Chow's laptop, read what my dear cousin has written, and silently turn my screen so that Chow can read the message history between Chalk and I, dialogue occurring not more than 10 minutes ago.

Oh, the sneaky bastard!

And so we have now concluded that the Kill Bill tee that Chalk owns sums it up best: If Quentin Tarantino tells you Kill is Love, it must be good stuff to kill all your friends. After all, PAPUPI WE ARE FRIENDS*.

Ergo, this blog shall be dedicated in the name of love to our dearest friends: While we can't literally decapitate you like O'ren Ishii, we can certainly kill your reputation in the most gory ways imaginable.

I love my friends. Don't you?


P.S. - The day just isn't complete without noting Chalk's slipup over dinner at KFC:

Chalk: "That time Yuka (not her real *coughs* name) borrowed my phone because hers was dead right, then after she use message finish she took out the SIM card but the phone still got the message. You know, right? How Nokia phones these days still will retain the message in the phone one? Anyway, yeah, then the next morning I read the message..." -blah blah blah-

Me: "... The next MORNING...? OH, SO YOU TWO... EHHHH...."

Kill is love, people... Kill is Love.


*: Chow's wallet is a multi-coloured work of art which looks like it's been stolen from a primary school kid. It's got pictures of 3 cutesy animals along with the words PAPUPI WE ARE FRIENDS emblazoned on it. Go figure.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chowzzer said...

HO HO HO!!!!!
A delightful first entry in year 2006. Thumbs up cheok, thumbs up.

1:43 AM  
Blogger e_unraveller said...

fucker..... feeling emo now ... best thing i could come up with

1:53 AM  
Blogger e_unraveller said...

the state has to be dealt with bcos the state cannot change

1:53 AM  
Blogger Chowzzer said...

Actually, to edit the storyline a little bit. The MSN alert by chalk and the message was "DUN STIR", the moment i logged on. This was how defensive and paranoid he could get.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Big()ne said...

Chalk and Lora... they are indeed a match made in heaven... I wish u the best... I mean... the spend all their time togther in and out of school... what more can u expect..... remember the time they would come library and study hand in hand... indeed the heavens have been kind to true love...

12:28 PM  
Blogger e. said...

whatever happened to my testing 1, 2, 3?!

not bad for a first post.

yay yay.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home